Date and Time: Tuesday, October 29 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern
Speakers: Robert Reeves, CTO at Datical and Carey Benge, VP of Operations at Datical
Every time you move a database from development to production, change a production database or update schema in an application, there’s a 78% probability your change will break the application or result in critical data loss. It’s DevOps dirty little problem that begs the question… "Who’s managing Database Schema in the Application Release Process?"
Join Robert Reeves and Carey Benge as they share other surprising new research results from Simon Management Group on the true cost of database change. They’ll lay out five steps to eliminate DevOps schema change risk in the application release process which are not being addressed by DBA tools. You’ll learn how you can eliminate manual scripting errors, break through costly database change bottlenecks which stifle complex application releases, increase release confidence, provide transparency to schema management and more.
No monotone speakers or boring slides here. These two industry veterans will cut to the chase and share their first-hand experiences with a game changing approach to Database Change and Configuration Management.
You will learn how to:
- Eliminate DevOps database change risk and bottlenecks in your develop-test-deploy process
- Accelerate releases, eliminate downtime and lower costs by automating deployment processes
- Reduce errors and know how changes will impact production environments – keeping application code, schema, people, and processes in sync
- Improve compliance with auto-documenting change management processes
- Increase quality of service with a holistic, repeatable, database-agnostic approach
Attendees will receive the “Cost of Database Change” infographic containing Simon Management Group research results.
Who should attend:
Many levels in your organization will benefit from this webcast including: DevOps, CTOs, VPs, directors and managers of application development, database developers , SCMs, IT and IT operations; release and middleware managers and application architects.
Duration: 1 Hour
Free registration. Login to proceed.
Returning users: Enter your email and password to login.
New users: Enter your email. You will need to complete a short registration form before accessing your resource.