How to Access Big Data & Unstructured Content in Your Applications
Date: March 29, 2016 @ 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST
Nearly 80 percent of content is living outside of a structured data environment. Information-driven software solutions need a way to unlock unstructured files like Word, PowerPoint and PDF, pull out the hidden and visible content that’s inside, and incorporate the data into their systems in a variety of different ways and formats.
In this webcast you will learn how to:
- Identify, extract and transform every document, email, legacy, archive and container format you need
- Render, manipulate and view content in high definition
- Preview all kind of formats on Mobile devices
- Eliminate manual scripting to access the business data from disparate sources
- Perform automated database look ups and online checks from websites without using APIs
- Collect data in a structured type ready for internal applications or databases
Register now to learn more about this exciting topic!
Duration: 1 Hour