Read this white paper to learn how to implement the 5 pillars of API management:
- Expose enterprise data and functionality in API-friendly formats: Convert complex on-premise application services into developer-friendly RESTful APIs.
- Protect information assets exposed via APIs to prevent misuse: Ensure that enterprise systems are protected against message-level attack and hijack.
- Authorize secure, seamless access for valid identities: Deploy strong access control, identity federation and social login functionality.
- Optimize system performance and manage the API lifecycle: Maintain the availability of backend systems for APIs, applications and end users.
- Engage, onboard, educate and manage developers: Give developers the resources they need to create applications that deliver real value.
(PDF White Paper | 10 Pages | 3 MB)
Related Resources, sponsored by CA Technologies: