New Xamarin Controls Highlight Syncfusion's Update of .NET-Centric UI Components
.NET development tools specialist Syncfusion is out with another update of its UI components suite, with new Xamarin controls of special interest to mobile developers.
Specifically, the Xamarin UI toolkit received:
- Button, Backdrop, Border, Badge View and Chips ParallaxView controls
- Updates to existing controls including form-filling support for PDF, RTL language support for seven more controls, unbound rows support for DataGrid and more
- New StockChart, TreeGrid, PDF Viewer, in-place editor, query builder, Chip and Splitter components included
- Final version of Pivot Table, Document Editor and Diagram.
- Lazy loading: Chart can load data on demand
New controls and updates are also provided for: ASP.NET MVC, Angular, React, Vue, WinForms, WPF, UWP, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web Forms and others. In addition to the what's new site mentioned above, the company details all of the changes in a blog post.
David Ramel is the editor of Visual Studio Magazine.