Progress Telerik Adds New Controls for Blazor, .NET MAUI, Desktop
The new R3 2021 release of Progress Telerik tooling for .NET developers is out with new controls for Blazor, .NET MAUI (evolution of Xamarin.Forms) and desktop offerings including WinUI, WPF and WinForms.
"The new Telerik UI for Blazor 2.27 release brings Carousel, Barcode, Breadcrumb components, along with more Gantt features, Scheduler & TreeView enhancements, accessibility improvements, Design Kits for Figma, compatibility with .NET 6 RC1 and much more!" the company said in a Sept. 15 blog post, wherein all of the new controls are presented in detail.
As noted, the Blazor tooling works with the new .NET 6 Release Candidate 1, which features much new Blazor functionality itself. After one more RC, .NET 6 will ship in November, which Progress alluded to.
Here are some new components and controls for other offerings:
- Telerik UI for MAUI: DataGrid, Gauge, Barcode, SegmentedControl, CheckBox, Popup, Path, Entry
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core & Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC: OrgChart, Captcha, Heatmap, Popover
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX: Date Range Picker
- Telerik UI for WinUI: Sparkline, DataBars, Map, MaskInput, RadialMenu and Expander
- Telerik UI for WPF: Badge control
- Telerik UI for WinForms: Task Board control, DataFilter control
Many new controls and features were also announced for other areas, including reporting, testing/mocking and so on.
David Ramel is an editor and writer for Converge360.